Title Goes Here

If you can't get enough of me in person, then this is the place for you.

Now Playing

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Immigration

Just a brief post. First off, thanks to the people who said nice things to me after my last post. It was meant mostly as a way to vent, but I'm glad that people read it and I appreciate their concern.

I read a really interesting piece today on the Immigration issue. It is a pseudo fictional essay by Orson Scott Card, who I believe does Science Fiction or graphic novels or something. Anyway, while I find some things I disagree with in it, mostly it is spot on and if nothing else a very interesting and well written piece. I'll leave it at that and let you read it for yourself instead of analyzing it:
Article Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Upgrade to Firefox 1.5!