Title Goes Here

If you can't get enough of me in person, then this is the place for you.

Now Playing

Monday, August 09, 2004

i like vacations

not too much going on right now, just work mostly, but next week I am taking yet another week off to first go see my grandfather and other family in New Hampshire, and then fly back home to go to the beach with Elizabeth, Ducore, and a bunch of Elizabeths family. so that should kick ass. the best part of new hampshire will be getting drunk on a sailboat on lake Winipisake(sp?) with my family, which is always a blast. Of course hanging out with my family is never anywhere near as fun as the constant joy of hanging out with Elizabeth, so i am mostly looking forward to the second part of the week. Considering I already took a month long trip to France this summer, it is turning out to be quite the summer of enjoyable vacations. And, we might try and go camping at the beach Labor day, although it appears we may have trouble getting a reservation.

well thats all I got for now.

oh yeah, this fall-like weather kicks ass

2 Comments:

Blogger aducore said...

Our neighbor (the man who's always smoking cigars) made a comment about the weather being nice and like fall. It is nice weather, especially today when I had to dress well for my court appearance.

The beach is going to kick ass (like an equine, not ones posterior.)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was about to yell at you for calling a donkey an equine, but evidently donkeys and horses both are members of the genus equus. and here I thought they were not quite as closely related.

anyway, that was the most gay ass comment I've ever seen you make. I expect witty satire or stupid cheapshots from you. Not normal conversation about the weather and frat boy-esque comments about how much ass the beach is going to kick. what have you done to the real ducore and how much do I need to pay you to keep him there?

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Upgrade to Firefox 1.5!